The fitness industry needs help.
While Two-Brain’s mission is to make fitness entrepreneurs profitable, we’re looking for others to lobby governments worldwide on behalf of gyms.
IHRSA has published a letter to U.S. governors that makes a good case for reopening gyms. It’s worth reading if you want to send your own message to local authorities (and you should).
Read “IHRSA to Governors: ‘Gyms Aren’t Responsible for Spread’”
Meanwhile, my role is to get gyms open with maximum speed and profitability. The new model for fitness businesses is simple:
More revenue, lower expenses and the ability to pivot online quickly.
This week, I’ve told you:
- How to create more value for your clients (click here).
- How to sell that value for what you’re really worth (click here).
- How to increase your value (click here).
- How to complete a 28-Day Virtuosity Plan challenge you can run for your clients.
- How to Reopen your gym with step-by-step instructions (click here).
How do we know this stuff works? We track data. We test ideas. We prove it.
After almost 20 years as a coach, I’ve learned the best way to deal with stress is to just. go. coach.
If you’re open, throw everything you have into the next client session.
If you’re closed, call up a friend and guide him or her through a workout over Zoom.
If you’re locked down, teach a parent to squat.
If you’re stressed, or worried, or tired—Go Coach.