The fitness industry needs help.
While Two-Brain’s mission is to make fitness entrepreneurs profitable, we’re looking for others to lobby governments worldwide on behalf of gyms.
IHRSA has published a letter to U.S. governors that makes a good case for reopening gyms. It’s worth reading if you want to send your own message to local authorities (and you should).
Meanwhile, my role is to get gyms open with maximum speed and profitability. The new model for fitness businesses is simple:
More revenue, lower expenses and the ability to pivot online quickly.
This week, I’ve told you:
- How to create more value for your clients (click here).
- How to sell that value for what you’re really worth (click here).
- How to increase your value (click here).
- How to complete a 28-Day Virtuosity Plan challenge you can run for your clients.
- How to Reopen your gym with step-by-step instructions (click here).
How do we know this stuff works? We track data. We test ideas. We prove it.
After almost 20 years as a coach, I’ve learned the best way to deal with stress is to just. go. coach.
If you’re open, throw everything you have into the next client session.
If you’re closed, call up a friend and guide him or her through a workout over Zoom.
If you’re locked down, teach a parent to squat.
If you’re stressed, or worried, or tired—Go Coach.