We publish every day.
Between blog posts, podcasts, our YouTube Channel and social media…it can get a bit overwhelming.
And oh yeah, I’ve written three books about the gym business.
In case you’re new to TwoBrain (or just trying to eat our elephant), here are the top ten blog posts we published in the last twelve months. Each has been read over 1000 times, and they all started deeper conversations.
If you want, you can jump to the head of the class and book a free call with me (Chris) to start taking action. If not, enjoy the education and inspiration for as long as you like.
1. Theseus’ Boat – Maintaining Your Culture and Replacing Yourself
3. Killing The Canary: The Paralyzing Effect of the Vocal Minority
5. Love + Letters – SUPER important
6. How Many “Likes” Do You Need? – an important, and very thorough, explanation on the value and purpose of Social Media
7. How To Kill Your King (The WRONG Way to Open A Gym)
8. Let’s Get Real (Or Let’s Not Play) – on the need for more data in CrossFit, and why we’re going to invest $2M to save The Movement
9. 5 Tips to Not Suck At “Sales” – actionable steps to sell more, following the “Help First” philosophy
10 . Why You’ll Never Need 300 Members – we’re coaches, not recruiters.
12. Salaries Breed Laziness and Complacency–another thought-provoking piece by mentor Brian Alexander
You might love some of these (you might hate others) but the writing is always of a high quality, and each one was written to provoke deep consideration.
When you join our list, you’ll get a love letter from me almost every day. These letters are usually answers to problems I hear from other gym owners, either online or during our free consultation call. The best part is that the questions keep getting BETTER, and that means the answers keep changing. Thanks for your messages after each email, and thanks for growing with us!