In the Tinker Phase of gym ownership, you’re building your wealth platform to achieve a net worth of $1 million or more.
That platform includes your gym, but can also include things like:
- A second or third location.
- Cash-flow assets, like owning your building.
- Compounding investments, like index funds.
- Another service for your primary audience.
- And more.
Entrepreneurs in our Tinker program are opening more locations, starting churches, franchising, writing books and doing all sorts of amazing things.
Here’s how to build your wealth platform:
Every action you take should provide a positive answer to this question:
“Does this get me closer to a net worth of $1 million?”
- Buying a building gets you closer to a net worth of $1 million.
- Opening a second location gets you closer to a net worth of $1 million.
- Paying off your personal debt gets you closer to a net worth of $1 million.
But rebuilding your website doesn’t get you closer to that goal.
Most DIY projects don’t get you closer to that goal.
Coaching more classes at your gym won’t get you closer to that goal.
Of course, some of these big moves come with higher risk. As the rewards of entrepreneurship grow, the risks usually grow with them. To minimize risk, you must grow as a leader and become more self-disciplined.
That’s what our Tinker Program is set up to do: develop entrepreneurs while building their $1 million platforms.