PT Starter Kit: Growing Your Personal Training Stream
By Jeff Burlingame, TwoBrain Mentor
If you are trying to grow your PT program, you first need to create a clear path for clients to get started.
Think about the following questions
- Do you offer a 1 on 1 Intro?
- Do you sell Personal Training and/or a 1 on 1 On Ramp option?
- Do you have a 1 on 1 or group On Ramp?
- Do your coaches sell Personal Training during/after On Ramp?
- Do you offer 30 minute “Skill Sessions”?
- How many coaches do you have offering PT?
- Do you create content to help grow interest?
If you answered no to any of these questions, you may want to re-evaluate your process. Take a step back and walk through your intro and On Ramp process as if you were a new prospect.
The only way to maximize results for your members AND your gym is by leading them. Create a clear path.
If you need more help, we are here for you.