What were the “Glory Days” of CrossFit?
We all have a picture – probably seen through an amber lens – of a dusty ranch and a rusty peanut roaster. Or, if you were lucky, a memory of an early Level 1 seminar.
Every day is someone’s “glory days” in CrossFit. And YOURS is probably still to come. The best gyms face a massive opportunity in the next few years, according to most of my guests:
- Eric Leclair, of Team CrossFit Academy, competitor at the 2007 Games
- Josh Murphy, President of the CrossFit Foundation (and 2003 CrossFit.com message board moderator, before keyboards!)
- Jay Rhodes, two-time Games competitor and owner of Outlaw CrossFit North
- Matthieu Dubreucq, perennial Regionals competitor and owner of CrossFit Laval
- Bob Boshoven, two-time Games competitor and box owner
All music on this episode is by Terry & Louie.
Like the new format? Please give us 5 stars on iTunes; it helps.