Your business has two parts: operations and audience.
The operations side is how you actually deliver your service. Great operations mean excellent coaching and care for your clients, consistency in your pricing, and clarity in your processes. A great measure of your operational excellence is how long people stay with your gym—we call that length of engagement or LEG.
Here are the steps to making your operations excellent.
- Get them out of your head.
- Collect and publish them.
- Deliver them to your staff.
- Measure them.
- Map them.
- Evaluate them.
- Improve them.
- Measure them again.
Read how to do each step here: “8 Steps to Excellent Operations for Gym Owners.”
Take the #UNBREAKABLE55 challenge!
Each weekday, you will:
- Review one client’s goals with them.
- Publish one piece of content online.
- Give praise to one staff member.
- Talk about your business to one new person.
- Write down one of your processes and make one tiny improvement to it.