Eric Roza officially takes over as owner of CrossFit Inc., with the help of Berkshire Partners.
The official news release from Eric: Finance.yahoo.com
Eric’s tweet on the topic: Click here
You can probably charge twice as much as you’re currently charging.
Here’s how: “How to Sell Your True Value”
1. Determine your Perfect Day. How much time do you want to spend working? What else do you want to do? Where do you want to live?
2. Determine how much your Perfect Day will cost. Add up the expenses associated with that lifestyle.
3. Divide that total cost by 12 months.
4. If you own a bricks-and-mortar gym, multiply that number by 3. Divide this new number by 150. That’s how much each client will need to pay per month if you have 150 clients and a 33 percent profit margin.
5. If you own an online coaching business, multiply that number by 1.2. Divide this new number by 20. That’s how much each client will need to pay per month if you have 20 clients and 20 percent overhead costs.
6. The number you just determined is your absolute minimum rate. That’s your lowest rate, including all discounts, trades, etc.
7. Now double that number. This is your target rate.
8. Answer the Magic Question – click here.