Many coaches miss the key opportunity to focus on their strengths because they try to train everyone. While it’s great to be “broad, general and inclusive,” your own background could make you the specialist a niche audience is seeking.
What’s your story?
Who has the same goals and struggles you had?
Who can you point to and say, “I’ve been there!”?
This is your niche market. They’ll value you more than anyone else. And they need you now.
Read this article: “The Value of a Niche Audience”
Two-Brain Business announces our 2020 Hybrid Summit: Sept. 19 and 20, 2020. It will feature up to 30 Regional Summit events worldwide, all coordinated through an online hub of world-class speakers:
– Seth Godin
– Chris Voss
– Cameron Herold
– Chris Cooper
– More speakers to be announced shortly!
Weekly Schedule for Two-Brain Clients
Feature: Thursday, June 18, at 10 a.m. ET: Gair Maxwell, author of “Big Little Legends,” will join Chris to lead a 90-minute workshop—Building Your Own Brand.
Video: “Big Little Legends”
Zoom Specialist Schedule
All times Eastern.
– Guided Meditations With Colm O’Reilly: 8 a.m. each weekday (in Growth Group on Facebook)
– Sales Tactics With Jeff Burlingame: 11 a.m. Monday
– Online Coaching With Josh Grenell: 11 a.m. Tuesday
– Digital Marketing With Colm O’Reilly: 11 a.m. Wednesday
– Personal Training and Online Coaching With Rob Connors: 11 a.m. Thursday
– Nutrition Business with Lindsey VanSchoyck: 11 a.m. Friday