As more gyms reopen, hope blossoms. Several gym owners report:
– Classes at max allowable capacity.
– The return of clients who cancelled during the shutdown.
– The return of clients who cancelled months (even years!) ago.
– Members paying for personal training if that’s the only coaching available.
– Some members sticking with online coaching (for now). Online coaching retention seems to be holding steady after a small dip in April.
McKinsey.com reports that consumer optimism is up, and “spending on other categories such as … fitness and wellness … is slowly picking up in regions that are emerging from the crisis.”
There are a lot of reasons to be optimistic!
This week, Chris Cooper is going to give you daily writing prompts. Use them to create content.
You can write a blog post or film a video. Then share the link on your amplifiers (social media). Remember: Your number one goal on social media is to get people off social media and onto your website.
Two-Brain clients: Download your step-by-step social media playbook from the Roadmap: Audience Building, Milestone 2.
Today’s Prompt—“I’m too old to join a gym!”
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, reopens gyms; neighboring Broward County doesn’t: WSVN.com.