There are over 500 entrepreneurs in the TwoBrain family now. These are 500 gym owners (and other service companies) who are in the game for the right reasons; who practice “help first” and build profitable businesses from their care.
500 is just a start, but a large group creates a platform that none of us would have alone. For example:
- The “best practices” we teach evolve faster with a larger data set
- The templates we give are 10x better than the originals were
- The mentorship we share has been successful hundreds of times in every scenario
- There’s more than enough support for those struggling in our midst.
500 also creates opportunities that no single gym owner has:
- Health insurance companies want to talk about packages
- Software companies pitch US on improvements, instead of vise versa
- We can create media that actually benefits gym owners
- We can build collaborative relationships between gyms in the same city (no, really)
- We have buying power on software and equipment
Best of all: 500 gyms proves that you can make a great career in fitness without feeling like a slimebag or a martyr. Or making wild guesses (like I had to, back in the old days) or feeling all alone out there.
500 proves that mentorship works; that processes make wealth; that service wins.
First with the head, then with the heart, then with the hands.
Logic, care, action.
Left-brain, right-brain, go!
Here’s some inspiration for all of you entrepreneurs out there!
Happy Two-Brain Day!
Here’s some advice, well-wishes and praise from some brilliant entrepreneurs in the TwoBrain Family!