The first Two-Brain gym to reopen in China does so with an 89 percent retention rate. Classes are limited to four people only, and the owner must record each client’s temperature upon arrival. Additionally, the gym must be closed for two hours twice per day to allow for cleaning with hand sanitizers.
Of note: Every citizen in this gym’s city in China carries a QR code. When people go outside, they can be randomly stopped by authorities to have their temperatures taken.
Rewrite your standard waiver or membership agreement to include online coaching. When this crisis is over, some of your clients will remain online, some will combine online and in-person training (the Flex program we teach in our Online Coaching Course), and some will come back to in-person training.
Big chain gyms pivot to offer online training in home, mostly for free:
– Barre3 (free trial of its video workouts): Click here.
– Barry’s Bootcamp (free videos on Instagram): Click here.
– CorePower Yoga (free online videos): Click here.
– Gold’s: digital personal trainer and live video workouts.
– Orangetheory At Home (free online workouts): Click here.
– Planet Fitness (free home “work-ins” at 7 p.m. ET daily): Click here.
It’s never been a better time to be an independent gym.
Chris Cooper: “How COVID Is Making You a Better Gym Owner”
The Two-Brain Business COVID resources page is updated regularly with new info.
Click here to visit and bookmark the Two-Brain COVID page.