June 2-3, 2018 – Nile, IL – at CrossFit Illumine
The Owners’ Track at the 2018 Summit will be more participatory than ever before. Every presentation is participatory: you’ll be grouped up for role playing, or given a specific task to complete during the presentation.
Listen to speakers from the TwoBrain Mentoring team on all new topics like:
- Affinity Marketing – Chris Cooper – Step by step guided process through Affinity Loops, and finding your NEXT great clients
- The Sales Process – Jeff Burlingame – Building your new offerings, presenting options to clients. Then role-playing between gym owners and situational practice
- Staffing – Brian Alexander – How to place the right people in the right seats, based on their personality types, habits and values
- Increasing ARM – Josh Price – How to make a solid career by focusing on high-ARM clients instead of high-volume, fast-turnover clients.
- Member Retention – Anastasia Bennett – Using Peak Moments to keep members engaged long-term; firing the “wrong” clients and smashing cliques
- Funnel Marketing – John Franklin – a review of current best practices, what’s working, and what’s NOT
- Paying Myself – Brian Alexander and John Briggs on “The Road To 33%” – bring your Big Sheets!
- Family/Work Balance – Jeff Smith – The story of how Jeff survived the Houston flooding, kept his family safe, rebuilt his gym and home while helping other gym owners in need
- Starting a Nutrition Program – Nicole Aucoin of Healthy Steps – building a corporate challenge, engaging clients in a long-term nutrition strategy.
- “The Two-Brain Workshop: What is it and How Can I Get One?” – Eden Watson – the manager of the first TwoBrain Workshop talks about the emerging market for entrepreneurs, the overlap of cognitive training and fitness, and how co-working works.
…and, of course, some calls to ACTION!, some inspirational GET UP AND GET GOING messages, and some tough questions from the team!
The Coaches’ Track in 2018 will focus on the question, “How Can I Make A Living In The Fitness Industry?”
Topics will include:
- The Roadmap to Success – Brian Alexander – Using his new career-planning tool, Brian will walk coaches through the opportunity to make a great career in fitness. Then we’ll give them examples of how to sell more PT, how to pursue their special interests, and how to build their brand under your umbrella!
- Nutrition Add-ons – Lindsay MacDonald – how to find clients, run challenges, and build an accountability program for long-term revenue
- Selling PT without Feeling like a salesman – Jeff Burlingame – Building a book of business using the Help First mindset, Goal Reviews, and the Prescriptive Model
- RPR – JL Holdsworth – an amazing new system that allows you to make instant improvements in your performance by creating change through your nervous system. We have implemented it with many nfl teams, Jets, Bengals, Vikings, 49ers, Jaguars, Dolphins & a few more
- How to Start and run a Kids program – Gretchen Bredemeier – the coordinator of Loco Kids, Gretchen talks about building, filling and programming for a Kids program. She was a huge hit on TwoBrain Radio.
- Start and run an Ignite program – Hayley Campbell – How to run a cognitive program at your gym, focusing on kids with special needs. You already HAVE all the tools. If you have the desire, Hayley can set you up!
This year, we’ll have more discussion, more lunch!!! and all the excellent actionable content you expect from Two-Brain.